9 Jun 2012

I Grown Up Wif this Game

yeahhhhh never told u guys tha I'm a GAMER 
hehehehehe my first console is
Playstation 1
than after my brother 'sunatan' *LOL* we bought this
 Playstation 2
hehehehehe i really love gaming, and i grown up wif this game :)
ONE
Harvest Moon Back to Nature
awww this is my first game i played, since i 6y.o until now (yeah i'm still play this sometimes) 
the characters
and she is my fav bridge :D
ellii
she's cute huh ?? :)

TWO
Suikoden 2
awwww guys this game is AMAZING !!! i'm freaking addicted wif this game.
love the story line
love the characters
love the soundtrack
he's the main chara RIOU, 
the Tenkai star and own Bright Shield in his right hand

THREE
Suikoden 5
this is my favorite suikoden series, i love this game very muchhhh !!
the best story line, chara, soundtrack
SUIKODEN V IS THE BEST
suikoden 5 make me meet my first cyber family Star Destiny and i love all of 'em they really like my family
star destiny flag
he's FREYJADOUR FALENAS, my favorite male chara
do u know i fallinlove with him >.,
he's cute, handsome, brave awww he's perfect !!
he's Tenkai star, wif Dawn rune in his right hand
she's LYON, my fav female chara
i alwyz imagine tha i'm is lyon somtimes (lol)
she is Frey bodyguard, Tenei star, wif Twilight rune in her left hand
frey x lyon
my fav couple
suikoden 5 all chara

and that is i grown up wif tha game :)

3 komentar:

  1. wai wai pilihan dedeo sama kyk kakak elly ahahaha

    Freyjadour

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. awwwwww kakao miss yaaaa >.<

      iyaaaa abis.a elli cute bgt :3
      hhhe

      Hapus
  2. nah... kalo suka elli, ane bikin aplikasi android tentang ceritanya sis Elli di harvest moon back to nature, donlod yak hehehe
    playstore om gugel:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.hmbtned&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImFpci5obWJ0bmVkIl0.

    BalasHapus

feed my blog nyoo !!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik